Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WUSB Radio Show, Bob Longman, 04 April 2008

12:40-1:50 pm Sun, http://wusb.fm/

title -- artist -- album N=New Lp=vinyl I=Instrumental
----------------------------------------------------------

Beaumont Rag -- Brooks Williams -- Time I Spend W. You - N
The Night Inside Me -- Jackson Browne -- Solo Acoustic vol. 2 - N
Don't Ever Want To Be Without You -- Pierce Pettis
Inside Of My Face -- Chuck Pyle
Humble Me -- Norah Jones
Things About Coming My Way -- Ruth Brown -- Honeydripper s.track -- N
So Fine -- Johnny Maestro
the Cross -- Blind Boys AL
Ugly Baby -- Flip Wilson
Chalice -- Phil Keaggy
Last to Die -- Bruce Springsteen
Undone -- Devotchka -- A Mad & Faithful Feeling -- N
Vision -- Jack's Waterfall -- -- R
My Babe -- Dion -- Son of Skip James -- N
I'm Just A Singer -- Moody Blues
Drums of War -- Chris Cairns -- Hello Blue -- N
All I Could Do Was Cry -- Etta James

No comments: