Friday, September 25, 2009

Links to Radio Playlists

Some of you have asked why I haven't been posting my radio show playlists lately. I really haven't had much time for typing them in. But some of them are on the WUSB Stony Brook NY 90.1 FM website under my program's listing. Please check them out, and tell me what you think!

So far this year, the top song has been "Endlessly" by Green River Ordinance. What -- me, playing ballads?? No apology for this one.

If any of you are from commercial stations and wonder what you should do for Christmas, send me an email.

4 comments:

fatmagülün suçu ne izle said...

thank you

Anonymous said...

Great one

Anonymous said...

Really like it! link

ahmedseo said...

أحمد عبد السلام هو أحد خبراء القاهرة الرائدين في علاج السمنة ونحافة الوزن في مصر. لقد كان يساعد المرضى على تحقيق نمط حياة أكثر صحة لسنوات عديدة حتى الآن. نهجه في إدارة الوزن شمولي وعلمي. يأخذ في الاعتبار الصحة العامة للمريض بالإضافة إلى أي حالات طبية أساسية قد تساهم في مشاكل الوزن. تم تصميم علاجاته لتناسب كل مريض على حدة ، مما يضمن حصولهم على الرعاية التي يحتاجون إليها لتحقيق أهدافهم. تفاني دكتور سمنة ونحافة أحمد عبد السلام في خدمة مرضاه جعله أحد أكثر الأطباء رواجًا في القاهرة لعلاج السمنة ونحافة الوزن.