Friday, April 13, 2007

Chea, Altman on singing group radio special

It's pretty much official now for the April 15 singing groups special on WUSB 90.1FM on Lon Guyland, or wusb.fm on webcast. The following phone interviews are on :
( all times in Eastern Daylight (New York) Time )

Alvin Chea of Take 6, 1:30 pm

Sean Altman, founding member of Rockapella, 2:30 pm

Trist Curless of m-pact, 3:30 pm.

Attempts at setting up live have taken a back seat because of the bad weather forecasted for Long Island.

In any event, there will be no lack of great music. I have my digi copy of "All Mine" (Five Satins), my greatest prize. I will find myself a better copy of "South American Getaway" (Butch Cassidy soundtrack). And the Black Mambazo segment is all set up. Fun, fun, FUN. Be there or be octagonal.

No comments: